Monique B. McBride || Associate Attorney
Ms. McBride has practiced almost exclusively in the areas of matrimonial and family law litigation and Appellate practice since graduation from Albany Law School. She has represented individuals throughout New York State, having appeared in Family and Supreme Court in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Columbia, Greene, Schoharie, Warren, Washington, Clinton, Dutchess, Delaware and New York counties. Ms. McBride has also successfully argued before the Appellate Division, Third Department.
Ms. McBride’s experience includes motion practice, negotiation, trials and appeals primarily in the areas of divorce, custody, child support, neglect and family offenses. Ms. McBride has several reported appeals and has authored written materials and taught continuing legal education courses in the areas of advanced equitable distribution, paternity and violence in the home for the National Business Institute.
Admitted to Practice
- All New York State Courts (2002)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York (2002)
- Plattsburgh State University College, B.A. (1995)
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Albany Law School of Union University, Juris Doctor (2001)
- Concentration: Family and Elder Law (with honors)
- Albany County Bar Association
- Rensselaer County Bar Association